DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Nature 2000 Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
This Policy applies to all personal data that you may provide to us and the personal data we hold about you. By providing us with your personal data or by accessing, using or viewing the applicable website or any of its services, functions or contents (including transmitting, caching or storing of any such personal data), you shall be deemed to have agreed to each and all the terms, conditions, and notices in this Policy. If you do not agree, please cease useof the relevant website(s) and/or service(s) and DO NOT provide any personal data to us.
- As used in this Notice:
“customer” means anyone who (a) has contacted us to find out about our goods or services, or (b) has purchased any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, about a customer.
- Examples of personal data include your name, address, birthday, email, telephone number, gender, date of birth. other information required to be able to process your order or to provide you with the service, such as information concerning the products you have ordered or the service we are providing to you, the billing and/or delivery address, banking and/or credit card details;
if you have created an online profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account (please see below for further information concerning the profiles); and
if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
Data collected by automated means. Various technologies may be used on our website and our mobile and web-based applications in order to make them more user-friendly, effective and secure. Such technologies may lead to data being collected automatically by us or by third parties on behalf of us. This data does not generally, but may, contain a user's personal data.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We only collect personal data that is provided to us voluntarily by you or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you (your “authorised representative”) after you have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected.
- We may collect and use your personal data for any of the following purposes:
(a) the provision of our goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity; responding, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback
(c) sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our events, promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards;
(d) transmitting to our third party service providers, government for the aforementioned purposes; and any other incidental purposes related or in connection with the above.
- We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where required for our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
- The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you). Your personal data may also be anonymised for use by us for other purposes.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing/email to us at the contact details provided below.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time for your request to be processed. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
- Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request via writing or email to us at the contact details provided below, subject to a reasonable fee, if applicable, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure.
ACCURACY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing/email at the contact detaials provided below.
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries/feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, in the following manner:
Nature 2000 Pte Ltd, Data Protection Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 70 Ubi Crescent #01-01 Singapore 408570
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
- We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
- Our website and mobile or web-based applications may provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks (such as Facebook and Twitter). If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or via our mobile or web-based applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- If you are logged in on one of the social networks during the visit of one of our websites or mobile or web-based applications, the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter one of our websites or mobile or web-based applications.
- We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the social plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
- Our website and mobile or web-based applications may offer location-enabled services, such as Google Maps and Bing Maps. If you use those mobile or web-based applications, they may receive information about your actual location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location. You are always asked if the geo-location service can be activated and you can also object to this geo-location service within the respective mobile or web-based application.
WEB ANALYTICS BY GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Our website and mobile or web-based applications may contain web analytic services provided by Google Analytics. This means that when you visit our website or use any mobile or web-based applications, a cookie will be stored on your computer or mobile device, except when your browser settings do not allow for such cookies.
- This further means that when you visit our website or use any mobile or web-based applications, the personal data described above in paragraph 1.1 - including the "click-stream data", the data from "web beacons and tracking links" and information stored in Google Analytics' cookies - will be sent to Google Analytics for analysis for and on behalf of us. Please note that if you have created an online profile at our website or mobile or web-based application and if you are logged on in this profile, a unique number identifying this profile will also be sent to Google Analytics in order to be able to match the web analytics data to this profile.
- Our website and mobile or web-based applications may use retargeting technologies within the internet. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products, advertisement from us on partner websites.
- We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect non-personally identifiable information about your visits to our websites or mobile or web-based applications and your interaction with our communications, including advertising.
- Retargeting technologies analyse your cookies and display advertisement based on your past surfing behaviour. For further information on cookies, please refer to paragraph 1 of this Policy.
- We do not store any personal data about you with this technology.
Effective date :1 April 2023
Last updated : 1 April 2023